Benefits of Lucia Light – They’re pretty incredible.
Lucia Light N03 Meditation allows you to enjoy the benefits of meditation at a faster pace. These benefits can include less reactivity and greater clarity regarding your feelings. Thus allowing for a deeper connection with yourself and others. Not to mention, a better night’s sleep, too!
The Lucia Light is a form of brain entrainment.
Entrainment of brainwaves is also known as brainwave synchronization or neural entrainment. This occurs when the rhythm of periodic external stimuli, such as flickering lights, speech or music, synchronizes the brainwaves.
The Lucia N°03 entrains the brain, stimulates the pineal gland, and opens space for creative exploration. When light stimulates the pineal gland, it causes a release of melatonin. Melatonin regulates the body’s natural sleep rhythm and boosts the immune system. Something we all need a little more of these days.
Developed in Austria, the Lucia Light is a powerful new way of experiencing meditation. It uses patented light technology to create a specific frequency spectrum of white light. Furthermore, the light synchronizes the brain which can lead to the feeling of thoughts slowing down.
Additionally, the experience is mentally clearing and profoundly relaxing. Intuition and compassion increase as you become more mindful and aware. The Lucia N°03 experience helps you attune to yourself as you relax the nervous system.
The benefits of Lucia Light can vary from person to person.
The benefits of Lucia Light include:
– Better sleep and relaxation. The high-frequency light relieves anxiety, stress and overthinking. A sense of well-being takes shape as you allow thoughts to pass through your mind without judgment or reaction. Over time, the benefits extend beyond meditation to help individuals experience less stress and reactivity in their daily lives.
– Greater clarity. The benefits of meditation are well known, but it can take a long time to develop natural ease around them. This is due to mind chatter keeping you stuck in your head rather than feeling into your heart and body. The benefits of Lucia Light include helping you access a profound meditation at a quicker pace.
– Greater connection. As you relax more deeply into your heart and body, this allows thoughts to pass through with more ease. And when you have more comfort in the body, it helps increase awareness of yourself in relation to others. In addition, many individuals benefit personally by creating a stronger basis for communication between people.
– Activates the pineal gland. As mentioned before, the pineal gland is activated by light and produces melatonin. Melatonin regulates the body’s natural sleep rhythm, helps to protect against cancer and boosts the immune system.
– Openness to intuitive insights and ideas. With regular use of Lucia N°03, visions and insights can be experienced. Additionally, the many benefits of Lucia Light have been reported by individuals worldwide. Some have even incorporated this tool into their spiritual practices.
In Summary, it’s a powerful new way to experience meditation. As a result, it’s possible to connect into deep states where you feel at peace and one with life as a whole.
A few reviews of the Lucia Light:
“My stress level went from a 10 to a zero. I’m blown away by how it erased my stress. I came in stressed out and I left incredibly calm and zen after the session. I think I might have slept better that night too.”
– Mehdi M.
“I was so excited to have a new experience that it led to an overall happier mood. It was really cool to see what my mind created. The most insightful or impactful aspect of the experience was that I got to ‘watch my brain work.’ This is incredibly helpful when you’re practicing awareness of your own thoughts. It’s like you get to separate your brain activity (thoughts) from you. You are actually the observer. Hope this makes sense :)”
– Cannice M.
“Sleep quality has improved significantly. I also have noticed my contentment with my own thoughts. After my treatment, my usual overthinking others perceptions of me seems to have been erased. My inner voice has been very positive.”
– Katelyn S.
In conclusion, the Lucia LIght is pretty great. If you’d like to read a little more; take a look at a post titled Lucia Light Reviews – A Massage for the Brain.